Welcome to St. Clement! 

St. Clement’s Church was called into existence in the year 1904 by Bishop Thomas J. Conaty. St. Clement’s has endured many changes in its 115 years of existence. Today it is still adapting and looking into the future in order to better serve its faithful.

Once again welcome to our parish!

¡Bienvenidos a San Clemente!

La Iglesia de San Clemente fue llamada a existir en el año de 1904 por el Obispo Thomas J. Conaty. San Clemente ha resistido varios cambios en sus 115 años de existencia. Ahora sigue adaptando y viendo hacia el futuro para poder server mejor a sus fieles.

¡De nuevo, bievenidos a nuestra parroquia!